Growing, Creating, and
Selling Farm-Fresh Products
Preserving the American
Tradition of Dairy Farming
Happy Summer! We are OPEN Tuesday- Sunday 1-9pm.
We appreciate your support of the farm.
A gentle reminder that only service dogs are allowed on the property.
*New Sign-up Links!*
Party Registration Form
Cake Order Form
Education * Community * Agriculture
Milky Way Farm is a historic dairy farm located in beautiful Chester Springs, PA. The 103 acres has been home to the Matthews family for four generations. Our family is passionate about growing, creating, and selling high-quality farm-fresh products and providing memorable educational agricultural experiences through our various programs. We work in harmony with the land and animals, promote community engagement, and support sustainability for future generations. The Matthews family looks forward to welcoming you to Milky Way Farm and Chester Springs Creamery so you can experience the many ways we're trying to preserve an American tradition.
- Farm -Open Spring Weekends - 1-8pm
- Creamery - Open Friday-Sunday 1-9pm
- Fresh Farm Brown Eggs at Farmhouse and Creamery
- Only service dogs on a leash are allowed on our property for the safety of our animals.
- Summer Camp - A few spots remain for 2023 camp season. Registration begins Feb 2024
- Products - Grass-Fed and Hormone-Free
- Birthday Parties or Ice Cream Cakes- Available after May 1
- Tours - Hands-on Learning About Dairy Farming and Sustainability - reservations required
- E-Gift Cards available for Creamery - https://squareup.com/gift/R7CN85G2NH061/order
521 E Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425
Chester County, PA
Current Hours of Operation - SUMMER Hours - Tuesday-Sunday 1-9pm
Pumpkin Season Hours of Operation
Farm Hours: Weekdays 3-5pm, Saturday and Sunday 10-5pm
Creamery Hours: Friday 1-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:30-8pm
Spring and Fall Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, Sunday.