We are excited to announce we are opening for our 2020 season Friday, May 22nd.
During this time of social distancing, we are mandated to follow certain rules to sell our ice cream. We take enormous responsibility for your safety during this COVID19 time and appreciate your support.
Please understand the following….
1. Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 4-9 pm. Memorial Day 4-9 pm.
2. TAKE-OUT MODE …no indoor or outdoor seating available to anyone.
3. Masks must be worn to enter the building. No Mask - No Entry!
4. Customer groups are limited inside the building and must stand 6 feet apart in designated line formations. The traffic flow will be different to get in and out of the building.
5. Ice Cream cones, cups, sundaes, and pre-packaged items available. (No shakes, floats, or splits, ice cream cakes, etc..)
6. Credit card payments are encouraged. Tips can now be made on credit card sales.
7. For those customers not comfortable standing in our take-out line during COVID19 social distancing, we are offering a prepay on-line order of quart sales for a limited time. On-line order for quarts is available https://chester-springs-creamery.square.site/ Sales will open each weekend day at 10 am and close by 4 pm with pickup required by 5:30 pm of the days we are open. Flavors will change daily, and some items may sell out quickly as we balance in-store and on-line demand. Items will show as sold out if the online store is closed to ordering or items are sold out for the day.
8. No access to public restrooms for any reasons - state and county law!
9. Lingering is discouraged by the Chester County Health Department.
With your patience and understanding, we can make our TAKE-OUT experience successful. We expect this to be our current mode through at least June 7th but may go longer based on practical logistics and county guidelines.
Education * Community * Agriculture
Milky Way Farm is a historic dairy farm located in beautiful Chester Springs, PA. The 103 acres has been home to the Matthews family for four generations. Our family is passionate about growing, creating, and selling high-quality farm-fresh products and providing memorable educational agricultural experiences through our various programs. We work in harmony with the land and animals, promote community engagement, and support sustainability for future generations. The Matthews family looks forward to welcoming you to Milky Way Farm and Chester Springs Creamery so you can experience the many ways we're trying to preserve an American tradition.
- Creamery - Winter Season Closed, Private Rentals Only
- Rent for Parties - Email Us for Details
- Fresh Farm Brown Eggs at Farmhouse
- Only service dogs on a leash are allowed on our property for the safety of our animals.
- Summer Camp - Registration opens in mid-February
- Products - Grass-Fed and Hormone-Free
- Birthday Parties - Ice Cream Sundaes and Memorable Experiences
- Tours - Hands-on Learning About Dairy Farming and Sustainability
521 E Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425
Chester County, PA
TAKE OUT Hours of Operation beginning May 22nd
Friday - Sunday, 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Spring and Fall Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Pumpkin Season Hours of Operation
Friday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.