Education * Community * Agriculture
Milky Way Farm is a historic dairy farm located in beautiful Chester Springs, PA. The 103 acres has been home to the Matthews family for four generations. Our family is passionate about growing, creating, and selling high-quality farm-fresh products and providing memorable educational agricultural experiences through our various programs. We work in harmony with the land and animals, promote community engagement, and support sustainability for future generations. The Matthews family looks forward to welcoming you to Milky Way Farm and Chester Springs Creamery so you can experience the many ways we're trying to preserve an American tradition.
- Creamery - Winter Season Closed, Private Rentals Only
- Rent for Parties - Email Us for Details
- Fresh Farm Brown Eggs at Farmhouse
- Only service dogs on a leash are allowed on our property for the safety of our animals.
- Summer Camp - Registration opens in mid-February
- Products - Grass-Fed and Hormone-Free
- Birthday Parties - Ice Cream Sundaes and Memorable Experiences
- Tours - Hands-on Learning About Dairy Farming and Sustainability
521 E Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425
Chester County, PA
Summer Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Spring and Fall Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Pumpkin Season Hours of Operation
Friday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.