MAKING ICE CREAM WITH DISTINCTION
At Chester Springs Creamery, we believe the quality of product and service are our highest priorities. Our Creamery business opened in May 2001 as a natural extension of the Milky Way Farm dairy operation, which has been owned and operated by our family since 1902. The ice cream you enjoy here at Chester Springs Creamery is made using the milk from our own dairy herd. We offer more than 48 "moolicious" flavors, each named for a cow in our herd. Come visit us and enjoy a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, or milkshake. Feel free to walk about the Springhouse area, experiencing the genuineness of our farm and visiting animals in their spring/summer/fall habitats. Take home our distinctive ice cream in quarts or pints to savor the memories later. Prepackaged quarts and pints are available in our self-service display freezer. We have created food allergy protocols to provide a safe ice cream experience for all to enjoy, no matter the food allergen. Lactose-free and sugar-free flavors are also available. Ask the server for more detailed information and a description of our allergy scooping procedures.
Now accepting Visa, Discover and MasterCard for most purchases.
For more information, please email the Creamery directly at email@example.com.
- Current Seasonal Counter Service Hours — Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 4-9pm during Covid19
- Summer - Tuesday through Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Spring and Fall - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Pumpkin Season Hours - Friday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
In addition to our seasonal counter service, Chester Springs Creamery offers several special programs highlighted below.
Special Event Rentals
Lovely venue for baby and wedding showers, community meetings, sweet 16s, and more during hours, not typically open to ice cream customers. The rate is $75.00/hour. Caterers are welcome. There is no oven on site.
"Mooo Bucks" Loyalty with Tap Mango
A frequent visitor reward program to earn points towards free "moolicious" ice cream with each ice cream purchase.
Ice Cream Creations
A "mooliciously" different way to enjoy ice cream! Click here to cake order form. 72 hour notice required for simply decorated cakes that celebrate the goodness of ice cream.
Give the Creamery experience to others as a gift! Purchase at Creamery or via email. Extra fees may apply.
Sundaes at Work
Unique way to reward business success & team building! We come to your business location with a full sundae bar and toppings. Two week advance notice is required for planning purposes.
Ice Cream by Subscription
Send the gift of ice cream! One time gift or monthly subscription for quarts. Click here for Ice Cream by Subscription order form.
Directions: Check our map below and visit our Directions page for more specific details.
Address: 521 E Uwchlan Ave, Chester Springs, PA 19425, (610) 363-8500
All of our ice creams are manufactured and packaged on-site at Chester Springs Creamery. Our sugar-based ice cream is premium grade and homemade. We also offer sugar-free vanilla and sorbet. Kindly remember that some flavors are seasonal and not always available.
Our "moolicious" ice cream flavors are named after our cows, the source of wholesomeness.
"Our cows, our milk...your favorite premium homemade ice cream."
- Bessie's Black Raspberry
- Katie's Cookie Dough Chip
- Blossom's Butter Pecan
- Molly's Mint Chocolate Chip
- Claire's Cookies n' Cream
- Duchess's Chocolate Supreme
- Classic's Rich Coffee
- Summer's Sweet Strawberry
- Milky Way Vanilla
- Joy's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Caramel's Dulce de Leche
- Polly's Pumpkin Pie (Fall)
- Melody's Mocha Chip
- Abby's Apple Cinnamon (Fall)
- Geneva's Chocolate
- Rosita's Rose Petal
- Pieta's Passionfruit Pannacotta
- Peggy's Peachy Keen (Late July)
- Miss Marple's Maple Walnut (Spring/Fall)
- Lilly's Lemon Sorbet (Summer)
- Tara's Tiramisu
- Ruby's Raspberry Sorbet (Fall)
- Vicki's Vanilla Fudge Ripple
- Carly's Bordeaux Cherry
- Bea's Banana Chocolate Chunk
- Ginger's Chai Tea
- Jingle's Peppermint Stick (Summer/Fall)
- Roxanne's Rocky Road
- Cleo's Coconut
- Trudy's Raspberry Truffle
- Belle's Blueberry Cheesecake (Summer)
- Opal's Orange Pineapple
- Flora's Lavender Cream
- Cara's Salted Caramel Brownie
- Robin's Cinnamon Ribbon
- Sammi's Smores (Summer)
- Snicker's Heavenly Sundae (Spring)
- Dixie's Coconut Almond Delight
- Margarita's Lime Sorbet (Summer)
- Susie's Sugar-Free Vanilla Strawberry Swirl
- Priscilla's Pistachio
- Beau's Brownie Bliss
- Lea's Lemon Sugar Cookie
- Reba's Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet (Summer)
- Rosie's Rainbow Sprinkle Cake
- Trixie's Toffee Crunch
- Autumn Harvest Cheesecake (Fall)
- Paradise's Pina Colada Sorbet (Summer)
- Amelia's Sweet Almond
- Flossie's Root Beer Float
- Hazel's Mootella