We are opening April 8th for the Spring Season.
We appreciate your support of the farm.
A gentle reminder that only service dogs are allowed on the property.
Education * Community * Agriculture
Milky Way Farm is a historic dairy farm located in beautiful Chester Springs, PA. The 103 acres has been home to the Matthews family for four generations. Our family is passionate about growing, creating, and selling high-quality farm-fresh products and providing memorable educational agricultural experiences through our various programs. We work in harmony with the land and animals, promote community engagement, and support sustainability for future generations. The Matthews family looks forward to welcoming you to Milky Way Farm and Chester Springs Creamery so you can experience the many ways we're trying to preserve an American tradition.
- Creamery - Open Friday - Sunday 1-9pm
- Fresh Farm Brown Eggs at Farmhouse
- Only service dogs on a leash are allowed on our property for the safety of our animals.
- Summer Camp - Camp is SOLD-OUT for 2022 Summer. Waitlist is available.
- Products - Grass-Fed and Hormone-Free
- Birthday Parties - Ice Cream Sundaes and Fun Experiences - Saturday/Sunday 2-4pm
- Tours - Hands-on Learning About Dairy Farming and Sustainability - reservations required
- E-Gift Cards available for Creamery - https://squareup.com/gift/R7CN85G2NH061/order
521 E Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425
Chester County, PA
Current Hours of Operation - Spring Weekends 1-9pm
Spring and Fall Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Pumpkin Season Hours of Operation
See you next Fall