Camp & Classes
Educating and Inspiring Youth in Agriculture
“Outstanding! Great curriculum, well-planned, educational and fun.” Enjoy our Farm Camp Flyer and new video.
2017 Summer Day Camp Experiences for ages 4-11 years old. Review and complete 2017 Registration Form .
- Small group sizes with outdoor and indoor learning opportunities at Milky Way Farm
- 10% Discount available for 2 or more children from same family as well as early registration discount til April 1, 2017.
- Age appropriate curriculum created by an M.Ed teacher who taught in various classroom settings for 10+ years.
- Children in Little Farmer should bring a snack and drink. Children in Farm Fun camps should bring a snack, lunch, and drinks.
- All staff that interact with campers have been cleared through the PA State Police Criminal Background check, PA Childline Child Abuse Clearance, and the FBI Fingerprints clearance for those who have lived out of state in the last 10 years.
Little Farmer Summer Day Camp – $150 for 5 days
“Wonderful experience and value. He had a blast and the communication with parents was wonderful!!! Loved the creative book made by each camper on the last day of camp!” “Thank you for providing this most worthwhile camp, and giving kids who aren’t interested in organized sports a camp experience.” “Absolutely was the best value with true learning of any camp this summer.”
9:30am-2pm Weekly Day Camp for 7-11 year olds
Fantastic Farm Fun 1,2,3 ~ $275 for 5 days
Exciting programs within each camp! Butter, Cheesemaking & Ice Cream, Clay, Painting & TieDye, WebQuests, iMovie and more!Discovery learning about farming and animals. Each day focuses on different farm animal’s role on farm and in our life. Help with morning farm chores, take hayrides, go on marsh and crop walks, make crafts, study farm and food nutrition, understand need for sustainable agriculture and more… Farm Fun 1 is designed for children grades 2nd-3rd grade ready to experience morning chores and longer in-depth learning. Farm Fun 2 is designed for 3rd-4th grade, and Farm Fun 3 is for 4th and 5th grades.
“This camp was fantastic. My child enjoyed every activity provided, especially all the “behind-the-scenes” tours (robotic milk machine, animals, hayride and playing in the hay, etc.). Also loved all the crafts. Counselors were great, too.” “I didn’t think Farm Camp 2 could ever top Farm Camp 1 (they LOVED it), but it did. They couldn’t have been more excited to wake up and go to camp everyday. Still their favorite camp experience ever! Can’t wait for Farm Fun 3.”
“My 7.5 year absolutely loved this camp! He came home everyday excited about everything he learned and did and looked forward to the next day. He’s already asked to go again next year and I will be sending him and my now 4-year-old as well. Thrilled to have something so fun and educational right in my backyard!”
- Time: 9:30am-2pm.
- Age: 7-11 year olds (must have completed 1st grade)
- “” shows camp weeks that are planned for each age group
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if need additional clarification.
|2017 Summer Camps at Milky Way Farm||
Little Farmer (PreK & Kinder)
|Farm Fun 1 2nd – 3rd grade $275||Farm Fun 2 3rd – 4th grade $275||
Farm Fun 3
4th – 5th grade
|June 26-June 30|
Preschool Fun on the Farm – as interest presents in 2017Learn “Down on the Farm” style~ Begin a personal farm book for each child filled with lifelong memories!
- 8 week “hands on experiences” for 4-6 year olds 1 hour class for 8 weeks = $150
- Crafts, songs, and various farm experiences connected with letters learned each week.
- must be age 4 by start of course, toilet trained and comfortable leaving parent.